Charges reflecting administrative expense in connection with applications under regulation 31(4)(a)
Version Number: 2a
The Drinking Water Inspectorate (‘DWI’), on behalf of Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs gives Notice that the applicants are required to pay them a charge in accordance with regulation 31(14), which reflects the administrative expense incurred or likely to be incurred by them in connection with applications under regulation 31(4)(a).
The fees payable are:
- Preliminary assessment of a new application. £350.
- Main assessment. £2000
- Further analysis assessment. £800
Excluded from any charge made under these provisions are:
- Changes to existing approvals, initiated by the DWI.
- General advice on the approval process.
- Changes to approval holders contact details.
- Further guidance relating to the charging scheme is available on the DWI website.
- This Notice may be amended or revoked by Notice from the Secretary of State at any time.
Chief Inspector, on behalf of the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
21 June 2023
Reference: 56/1/123 V2a